I recently made a series of images for the Houston Based band The 71′s, which they used as the album art work for their most recent record We Are the Seventy Ones.
I struggled a lot with the images for this project, but ultimately stumbled upon something that, I think, looks pretty cool. I made these images by creating a ton of rorschachs with Speedball ink and vellum, folded, pressed and printed in 110lbs cardstock. I then cut them all out with and x-acto and assembled them into 6 different collages. (one of which was destroyed at the print shop while being scanned in the large format scanner)